Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hi

So what do you write for your first post? Hmm...well...yeah.

OK OK I got something. I'll tell you a little bit about me. Doesn't that sound great? I'm a college student, normal family mom, dad, step dad, step mom, other step dad(practically my dad even though he and my mom got divorced) and other step dads wife, fiveish younger sisters, threeish younger brothers. I watch way to much TV, I can't spell to save my life, I like the color orange, what else? Oh, I think Peanut butter and Jelly is a terrible combination and alarm clocks are evil.

Yep that about sums it up right there.

So now what?

Well I'm moving out of my parents house again next week (had to move back for the summer). Can't wait to be with my roomies again they are awesome. Don't tell them I said that I have my reputation to uphold. Wouldn't want them to think I like them or anything.

Well I guess that's all I could tell you about my day in boring detail but I think I'll spare you this time.

3 comments:

  1. More about Kayla:

    She is plotting my death. Actually, we've already discussed it, we know EXACTLY how it will happen. See, my kids are going to be ninja assassins trying to save the world, hers will be evil geniuses trying to rule it (her fault really; she's the one wanting to rule it, her children will just be her minions). Now this is a problem because they have grown up together, they are best friends, heck some of them may even be in love. So, in order to bring down their elderly mother (I'm thinking she'll be eighty or so) they will arm her car with a bomb, and when she realizes there is a threat to her life she'll go to make her escape using her getaway car. Now, how does this kill me you ask? I'll be the innocent bystander, demanding to know who the crap she pissed of this time. As she starts the car I will be thrown from it by the force of the blast, killing me just moments after she is engulfed in the blazing inferno and dies herself (because, you see, she has to die first).

    Of course, this is all on the stipulation that she doesn't try to kill me before hand.

    P.S. She also has a baby named Cheeto who is the son of her alien lover Joe. He's orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey hey who said your dieing first the rule is who ever gets married first dies second and yeah if things go as my mother has planned I'll be getting married to the boy next door in like four years but I still might get married before then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Dang, you both are so amazing, what am I going to do with my life?

    ReplyDelete