OK so my roommates and I are doing a date night this Friday. We're gonna make pizza and go to the school play and maybe go to the dance for an hour after it depends on how were all feeling after the play.
I'm a little concerned because I have never met my date. He's a friend of a friend (this particular friend has set me up on 3 blind dates in the past year) So I'm a little nervous. She tells me he's nice and very talkative so that helps because I'm socially awkward and unless I know someone not very open.
I already knew that this date was going to be a little awkward because I was going to let my roommate set me up. See I have never asked a boy out on a date they have always asked me or we have been set up. Not that a girl can't ask a guy out that's perfectly fine I just don't ask guys out. Maybe if I did I would have more dates but really just the thought of asking a boy out on a date makes my hands all sweaty, my heart starts pounding and I tend to break out (not bad just one or two zits but they're usually huge). So I was totally cool with handing over the reigns to my friend and letting her set me up but now that its a done deal I'm starting to panic (I have a huge zit on my chin and I'm worried about him not liking me or me not liking him)
What are your thoughts on blind dates?
No comments:
Post a Comment