Birthday was a success.
So my birthday started off with an awesome dream and it seemed to go good all day long. My friend tried to rat me out in math class by telling the teacher that it was my birthday. Luckily no one decided they needed to sing to me. Then the other weirdy (the guy that sits next to me in math on the front row, who I kinda have a little crush on) he smelled like the guy in my dream (good man smell with a hint of mint from the gum he was chewing).
I also got to do a presentation on the cadavers in my anatomy class. But the best part was telling my mom about it later (she's squeamish and almost hurled and I didn't even go into detail).
The one downer was the math test I might have bombed it, Oh well its not like I'm failing the class I can afford one bad test score.
half way to forty wow, I feel old hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment