Saturday, November 5, 2011

UGH

I hate homecoming week.

I hate the homecoming dance and the football game and the posters it's all just a bunch of crap.
So "front row weirdy" didn't talk to me the next day in class or the day after and it crushed me. I asked the guy friend I mentioned and you know what his response was? "He probably likes you and is just being inconsistent classic guy" so I asked why men have to be so confusing and how I can make them not be confusing or make it so I'm not confused and this was his response. "Guys are confusing because were dumb that's why. Were simplistic, we don't always think before we do things and the way to get them to stop being confusing is to just ask them straight out what they want" It didn't help.

So tonight I'm sitting home with one of my other roommates and watching chick flicks because we don't have dates to the dance. See I didn't hate dances so much in high school because I was anti social and didn't have friends. Half the time I didn't even know there was a dance and I knew the reason guys didn't ask me was because I didn't talk to them, they didn't know me (and I was told that I was intimidating though I don't know how. If you ask my friends now if I'm intimidating they would laugh at you). It's totally different now because I do have friends who get asked to the dances and I help them get ready and listen to them when they talk about the amazing guys they went out with. Also I do talk to guys and they still don't ask me to dances or out on dates really. Not to mention I have been extremely emotional today and the stupidest little things make me cry.

OK, I just had to rant and the Internet seems like the best place to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment