Today was AWESOME.
I have been a little confused with men lately (particularly the weirdy who sits next to me on the front row in my math class). One day he'll talk to me and then the next day nothing. I considered talking to a guy friend and asking for his superior knowledge of the male gender. Then I thought I might try striking up a conversation with "front row weirdy" (he has started all conversations before and a roommate pointed out that maybe he was waiting for me to start one).
So waiting for class to start I chickened out and he didn't speak to me. I'll admit I was bummed and I went through the entire class kinda moping and when class ended I got up and left as usual. I was surprised when he was walking behind me (he usually takes longer to leave class because he likes to talk to the teacher about things he doesn't understand) this is the second time this has happened the entire semester. The first time I was walking next to my friend and I didn't know if I should look back and say hi to "front row weirdy" and then he was gone and yeah. Today I didn't have my friend with me and when I noticed "front row weirdy" I somehow got up the courage to say hey. He walked me home and we talked about the last math test and our roommates and stuff.
I still don't understand men but I figured I'd wait till tomorrow and see what happens in math class. I'm worried that nothing will happen but I have a back up plan. I can still ask my guy friend for his help with understanding the inner workings of the male brain.
And on to the forks. The guy friend with the superior male knowledge (on anything male that is) hit me with a fork because I criticized his acting. We have a love hate relationship.
Just thought I'd share.
No comments:
Post a Comment