Well that was what set me off and then I had to spend the rest of class stewing over it and then add the smell of formaldehyde and latex that won't come off of your hands no matter how many times you wash them and yeah. I was not happy. The day just seemed to get worse because I had to go home and study for an anatomy test (which I totally bombed by the way) and my roommates had made PVC pipe guns and bought Nerf darts and were shooting them all over. I had to make some serious threats to keep them from shooting me. I was not in the mood to be shot.
The weird thing was I snapped at my roommate's sisters (who are visiting for the week. We're all friends so I wasn't snapping at people I don't know) more than I snapped at my roommates I hardly ever get irritated with my friends when I'm on my period I only get ornery with people that I'm really close to because I know that they still love me when it's over (translated I get ornery with my mother, my sister, Boss, and sometimes our other roommate "That"). It's probably because they (my roommates sisters) were the ones shooting the guns and one of them did shoot me (I did follow through with my threat). I try not to get angry with people especially when they don't deserve it and I feel bad about being so irritable with them.
I think it must be a combination of PMS, not enough sleep, and stress from school (you know it's really stressful when your brain explodes while your studying the nervous system for a test and the circulatory system for a presentation and working on a research paper about medical examiners)
There I just needed to vent and the Internet is always a good listener.
No comments:
Post a Comment