Remember a few months ago when we had a male friend crash on our couch even though we have rules about not letting members of the opposite sex stay the night. Well he is visiting again but this time he's staying at "27's" place. Last time we let him stay because it was just a couple nights and he didn't really know 27 or his roommates but this time he's here for a week and we didn't want to push our luck and try to get away with harboring a male in our apartment for that long. He's at our apartment from about 8-9 a.m. till about 11-12 p.m./a.m. and he stays the night at 27's apartment. Well tonight he was over and we were just goofing around and shooting at each other with Nerf guns and Boss's sister shot (lets call him "Teach" cause he's a sixth grade teacher) Teach in the chest. It just bounced off his chest and he made a comment about being superman.
Teach: "See it just bounces off cause I'm cool like that"
Boss: "Aim a little lower sis" and we all giggled.
Teach: "No it'll just bounce off of there" we giggled a little more.
Boss's sis: "Oh really?"
Teach: "Yeah like *ping*" referring to how bullets just bounce off of superman.
Me: "So you have a prosthetic?" that got everyone laughing.
After that we got into a long discussion about how useless a prosthetic penis would be I mean what would you do with it, how would you use it? Just food for thought.
Just thought I would share that funny story with all of the people who don't read my blog. If anyone did read it I hope you enjoyed it. Now you'll be wondering how a prosthetic penis might work.
Well Ok I know what you might do with a prosthetic I'm not an idiot. But what would a guy do with one that made a *ping* sound. To make a *ping* sound I would assume it was made out of some sort of metal. That's what I was trying to say "What would you do with a metal Penis" It just sounds like it would be uncomfortable.
ReplyDelete