I have decided that I am going to be a soccer mom. I have always wanted to have children but I also wanted to have a career, ya know? Well after taking a nanny job over the summer I realized that I absolutely love the idea of being a stay at home mom. It's not always fun. Little kids require a lot of attention and they seem to have a never ending source of energy. I find that after seven hours I'm exhausted but I love it.
I took the kids to the zoo today after they got done with swimming lessons and even thought I hardly got to see anything except children (I was constantly doing a head count because I wouldn't want to lose one of them) I had a lot of fun. Tomorrow we're going to Lagoon after swimming lessons. It's just fun. I'm finding a lot of cool projects for the kids like making our own goo that glows in the dark! And I cant wait to see how much fun they have with it.
I never thought I'd say this but I want it all. The minnivan, the soccer/baseball/football/softball/whatever games, the piano lessons, swimming lessons, coloring, finger painting, story telling, macaroni glued to a paper, cutting crust off sandwiches, etc. I can already picture taking my kids to the zoo with my best friend and her munchkins and I want it so bad. I'll even take the times when I'm forced into watching "Dora the Explorer" and stepping on the Legos spread across the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment